Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Friday 28 June 2013

Mousletoe and her cake!

Hi everyone.  Haven't been doing too much of anything this week - just one of those weeks when time seems to get away, and things get left undone.  But, I did manage to complete another new little mouse - a Christmas one again, called Mousletoe;  Cinnamon, the little baking mouse is one of my most popular creations, so I thought it would be nice to have a holiday version, with her Christmas cake, all decked out with holly, berries and gold ribbon.


She's fun and festive - and is already on her way to a magazine in the UK which will, hopefully feature her in one of the Christmas issues!  Of course if anyone wants to order her now, just send me a email - she is also available with a green dress and red shawl.
Hope everyone has a good week - be happy and enjoy the weekend!
Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!