Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Friday 7 February 2014

Back again!!

Hi everybody - it is such a long time since I last posted on this blog - and so much has happened in the past few months.  Hope everyone is having a good and peaceful 2014 thus far!
I moved house several times in the past while - firstly to a farm deep in the country to live with my partner, James;  but we have since left there and are now living on the eastern coast of South Africa, in a little town called Port Alfred (housesitting a wonderful old Victorian house for some friends of ours!)
I am starting to work on mice again, after a hiatus of several months, and hope to have some new little creatures to show you very soon!  (Maybe a little fisherman mouse, given my current location!)
I am also planning a food related business, which I am going to get off the ground very soon;  and of course there are still lots of ideas I have for books - once my first cookbook is out in the shops, which is apparently going to happen in the next month or two.
Back soon with more information and news - if you like have a look at my new website:  www.rosebudlane.wozaonline.co.za.
Be well and safe and happy.  Gail xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail Just to let you know...I am the very HaPpy!!!!.......baker!!! Feel so blessed to have a copy of your "Bake Happy" treasure! You certainly have been blessed with such lovely talent. Keep living out your dreams...xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!