Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Sunday 27 August 2017

Heartmade by Gail...

In addition to my mice I also am doing lots of painting in my fairly whimsical style...and am creating cards, journals and little painted wire hangings on wood, trimmed with fabric.  Here is one of my latest creations, done as a gift for a very old and dear friend...she loves it and already has asked for more, for some of her other friends!  Being creative is so important to me...and I think to so many of us, it's healthy and life enhancing on every level. Someone asked me the other day why I do so many different things - well, apart from having a very low boredom threshold! - I just really like to create and make things. My head is so full of ideas and there aren't enough hours in the day to actually do all the painting, stitching and writing I love...but that's a good problem to have. At least I don't get bored!  Gail xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!