Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Another Angel!

   Hello to all!  Since I last wrote a local magazine in South Africa, called Ideas, published a little piece about the mice, and I have had so many lovely emails about them (as well as orders for mice, which is great!)  I am not sure if the magazine is available in other countries or not, but I am certainly very happy with the response I have received.  I have sent samples of the mice to various magazines in the UK, but sadly have not had any feedback from them.  This is something I find difficult, but will probably have to get used to - and grow a thicker skin!  There are, obviously, so many wonderful handcraft products out there, and so one has to just keep trying!
   I do however have another new outlet, an online store called www.fromtheheartemporium.co.za - several of my mice are available through this store, and I am happy to give a quote for international shipping for customers not in SA.
   In between I continue to work on my books/illustrations - and designing new mice.  The angel mice are very popular - so I have created a colourful African angel mouse, called Thabiso - her name is Zulu, and means 'one who brings joy', just right for an angel. 
   If you have read and enjoyed my blog, please leave me a comment - I would love to hear from you!  Hoping everyone is having a lovely and peaceful week so far. . . with love from Gail xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!