Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

A special offer!

Hello to all.  This is just a short post, regarding a special offer I am making for my retail customers during the month of April.  If you order three mice, the third is half price - this offer applies to orders from anywhere in the world, in different currencies.  You can order any of the mice in my catalog, and also the two new little ones - Miss Bobbin and Thabiso - that have been showcased on this blog recently.
If you don't yet have an online catalogue, please send me a email and I will gladly send one to you - my email, once again is rosebudlane@gmail.com.  Hope to hear from lots of you, as so many people seem to love my little mice.
Enjoy the rest of your week, and be happy!
Gail xx

2 comments:

  1. Merci de tout coeur Gail
    pour Miss Bobbin bien arrivée dans les Vosges !
    Je te souhaite un très beau weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Dany! I love the way you have photographed Miss Bobbin, she looks beautiful. Thanks for writing such lovely words, too. Je vous souhaite un bonne journee! Gail x

      Delete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!