Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Facebook page - I think!

Hello to all.  Just a little additional information - I have created a page on Facebook for Rosebud Lane;  it's not quite right yet, as I am not exactly familiar with Facebook and how it works, but if you log into Facebook and search for Rosebud Lane my little mice are there.  Please like me - and leave me a message if you feel so inclined!
Have a lovely week and be happy
Gail xx

6 comments:

  1. Visiting here from the link on Helen Phillips recent blog post.

    I found you and liked you on Facebook.

    To make it easier for your other readers... they can click on this link to get to your facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosebud-Lane/414764468620218?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to mention... your mice are adorable. I have similiar ones I made for Christmas many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments - and the help with the Facebook pages - I am not very bright where technology is concerned! Glad you like the mice - they are so fun to make! All the best
    Gail B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Super Mom for the link. I tried to find Gail on FB but I couldn't.
    Gail, your mice and just so adorable. I found you via Helen Philipps blog and fell in love with Cammomile! Best of luck:)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je tombe ici par le blog de l'amie Dany. Ils sont super tes mouse :)
    je vais te donner une invitation en Fb
    Belle soirée
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've Face book too, i'm going to look on your lovely page and i'm speaking on it in my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!