Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Wednesday 17 April 2013

More mice!

Greetings to all.  Again, my thanks for all the messages and comments received recently, they are much appreciated!  Please also take a look at my Facebook page, and like me, if you feel so inclined.
Several people have asked me if I sell kits or patterns of my mice - no, not at the moment, as I am focusing on the mice as a retail product.  However, that may change one day in the future, if there is enough interest from people wanting to create their own little beasties.
One thing that would be fun - and someone also suggested this to me - is to one day do a book about the mice of Rosebud Lane - with patterns, obviously, but also with other fun things like recipes the mice make (for example Cinnamon's chocolate cake!), gardening and decorating ideas and so on.  That would be something I would love to do, so hopefully if the mice become 'famous' enough - who knows?
Another little mousie picture - especially for the lovely French ladies who have been leaving me such kind messages - I present Mademouselle de Paris, very chic in her smart jacket and with her designer handbag!


So, I am starting to feel my life is taken over by these little mice - but in a very good way!  Enjoy them, and have a happy day.
Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!