Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Thursday 12 July 2012

A Little Angel for you!

  Hello everyone - I intended to do a post at the weekend, but time seemed to get away from me again!  Lots to do right now, which is, of course, a good thing.  I am, as I mentioned before, working on two stitched projects for French needlework magazines, and also want to get started on a new design of my own!  It's already charted, and I have all the supplies, so I just need to get to it.
   I have had a really good week, with a few special blessings - one of them being that a publisher has come back to me about a cookbook proposal I sent them a little while ago - and they are interested in publishing it!  This is a long-cherished dream of mine, and althought nothing is definite yet this is particularly wonderful news.  More about this in due course.
   In the meantime, I thought I would put up a picture of another one of my little mice - this one is a little angel with tiny felt wings, and I made her for my mom for Mother's Day this year.  I think we all have angels around us - and they bring all sorts of untold blessings into our lives, every day!


   Anyway, I hope you are all having a happy and blessed week, and enjoying whatever gifts life brings to you today!
   Smiles
   Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!