Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Monday 13 May 2013

Gremlins?

Hello to all. Just a quick post with regard to a couple of queries I have had from people who asked for mice catalogues via email;  although I sent them out, apparently they did not arrive but disappeared who knows where!  This does happen sometimes with my email account, and I am trying to resolve it.  If you have asked for a catalogue but not received it, please know that I am not ignoring you! - send me another email and I will get one off to you as soon as possible.  (Also - I notice some of the catalogue requests end up in the junk mail/spam folder, not quite sure why - so perhaps that also needs to be checked)
Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!  Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!