Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Saturday 25 May 2013

We all need an angel!

Hello to all!  Again, too much time seems to have slipped by since I last wrote a post.  Well, I have been quite busy, mostly with getting the final artwork done for my cookbook - although it is fun, it is also a lot of work, and I am missing spending time with my little mice!  However, some good news is that one of my mice is going to be featured in a UK magazine, probably in August or September.  More about that later!
I love angels, and they have always featured in my various designs, artworks and so on.  So, obviously, I have done several different angel mice;  the first I made was a gift for my mother last year, and that little angel mouse carried a bouquet of flowers.  Since then I have designed another mouse along similar lines, but this one has a little felt heart, finished off with a silver charm that says 'made with love'. 
People seem to love the angel mice,and I have also made several of them as gifts for people who I thought might need a little extra angel love, as they were going through some challenges or painful times.  Enjoy this little angel, and the blessings she brings!



6 comments:

  1. Adorable petit ange !
    Bon dimanche Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Dany - je vous souhaites un bonne semaine! Gail x

      Delete
  2. Just to let you knowI have sent email requesting
    email pdf catalogue. Your mice are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I received your email, and have sent you a catalogue. Best wishes, Gail.

      Delete
  3. Have not received catalogue, Can you re send to
    pamgr2000@yahoo.com. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!