Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Little Dandelion

Hello to all.  I always think the mouse I have just created is my favorite, and this little one is no exception!  She's called Dandelion, and has a wonderful kitchen garden, where she grows all manner of delicious fruits, vegetables and herbs.  Her pumpkins are the best in Rosebud Lane, and everyone likes to use them for pumpkin soup, pies, fritters and even pumpkin pickle!  Don't you love her little straw hat - I think it is just so cute!


Anyway, just another point about the copyright issues in my last post.  A couple of people have asked me if it's okay to put up one of my pictures on their blogs, Pinterest, and so on.  That's fine, as long as you give me a heads-up about it first.  Sharing creativity, in a fair and responsible manner, is one of the gifts brought to us by the internet, and social media.
Hope you are all having a lovely and creative week!
Gail xx

 










2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and your adorable mice. They remind me of Bag puss, the children's program from years ago.
    I will visit regularly to look for new mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! They are fun to make. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!