Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Bird & Blossom Tea Shop

Another little painting - this one showcasing my love of (obsession with?) little tea shops - maybe it's a result of the years I spent living in England, where just about every weekend we would take off in search of another delightful little tea shop to while away a few contented hours drinking tea, eating scones or cake, and generally enjoying a simple moment of peace and tranquillity!

This artwork will  also be turned into a cross stitch design - in fact I have already started working on and stitching the piece - I tend to work on designs as I go, which gives me the freedom to make changes as and when necessary!

In the meantime enjoy this little image and be sure to take time to rest and refresh yourself today, in these difficult times - do what makes your heart happy, always!

Blessings and light
Gail xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. There is nothing like an English Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!