Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Miss Cupcake!

Some of you may know that for a number of years
I created a range of small, completely handstitched mice,
which I called 'The Mice of Rosebud Lane'.

I don't make them any more - they took
a long time to make and rising costs of the materials and postage
meant I had to charge more for them than the market
would allow.

However I still love those little rodents of mine, 
so now I create them on paper and 
with stitches - in artwork, designs and, hopefully,
one day in books, too!

Miss Cupcake is the first cross stitch design
in this series - sadly I have not yet been able
to frame her as I wished, since my
picture framer is not operating due to lockdown.
But here she is - with her delicious cakes...
and the chart of this design will be ready for
download in just a few days.

Enjoy my little mice!
Blessings and light

Gail xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!