Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Monday 18 May 2020

La Vie en Rose...



Firstly, to let everyone know, I am also
sharing these posts on my older blog, 
rosebudlane.blogspot.com, for a while! I have
a lot of readers on this blog, and I
would like to be sure they don't miss
out on my posts and updates.

In addition to cross stitch I also love
doing freehand/traditional embroidery, and
would love to do a book featuring this, too,
at some stage.

Attached is a little stitched piece, done in
freehand stitches and also with a little watercolour
embellishment. La Vie en Rose... a lovely
concept and one we should all embrace - seeing the
beauty and potential in our lives, and in
every day we have on this earth!

Blessings and light..
Gail xxx


1 comment:

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!