Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Surprise!!!


Yes, after a long silence I am back - mainly to share with anyone who is still patiently keeping up with this blog, that I am still around, and still creating! I have a new blog: myenchantedcottage.blogspot.com, and am also on Facebook with a page called Enchanted Cottage.

Although I am not currently stitching the little mice (it's very difficult to get the wool felt and other things I need at the moment) - I do hope to start again some time soon. But in the meantime I am working on artworks and stitcheries featuring the mice - see the picture below! And I am hoping to do more little books sharing their stories, too.

Please do have a look at the new blog - and one day soon I hope to be on Instagram as well - when I can improve my photographic skills!

Blessings to all in this difficult and stressful time, and lots of squeaks from the mice!!

Gail xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!