Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Saturday 16 May 2020

Miss Bobbin's Needle!


I have started work on the little journal/newsletter I
mentioned in the previous post - this one for summer,
and completely handwritten/illustrated by me!
It will take a little time, but hopefully
it should be ready to send out in late June.

I am also revisiting my old mice friends, 
in particular Miss Bobbin, a stitching mouse
who is never seen without a needle
and thread in her hand. I am working on an idea
of a book featuring her and her little 
stitched creations, to be tentatively called
"Miss Bobbin's Needle,
Stitches and Stories from Rosebud Lane".

Obviously this will also take some time
to put together, but I will post
images of the designs and other ideas
as I develop them! I love the mice
and would love to do another publication
featuring them. (My first book about the mice
was published in France in 2018 and is still available
on Amazon!)

So many things to do and create - I am
grateful for this in my life, and the peace and joy
making things brings to me 
and hopefully to all of us at this rather
difficult time.

Blessings to all this weekend
And so it is...on we go...

Gail xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, I will look out for your book 😍

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!